Commercial & Industrial Permit Processing
Commercial & Industrial Permit Processing Made Easy!
At QMH, we do what it takes to get your commercial and industrial permits completed and submitted accurately and in a timely and professional manner. Our expertise in commercial and industrial permit processing demands nothing short of excellence from our entire team! As your warehouse solution partner, we are not just another vendor—we are your business partner here to help and provide you with knowledge and expertise we have accumulated since 1991.
Our standard City Permit Package includes:
- Detailed rack engineering, drawing, and structural calculations provided by a state licensed structural engineer
- Complete detailed CAD floor plan showing system layout, building exits, and office locations
- Site plan showing property location, property lines, parking, and vicinity map
- Elevation plan
Additional services include: ADA Plan link; egress lighting path of travel plan; deputy inspection of bolt anchoring.
High Piled Storage Permits
Our standard High Piled Storage Permits Package includes:
- Site plan, floor plan, roof and ventilation plan
- Product commodity classification
- Sprinkler specifications
- Permit submission
Additional services included: We can help you find a fire protection system that is perfect for protecting your facility and everything in it. We work with licensed partners for in-rack sprinkler systems, sprinkler modifications or upgrades, and 5-year sprinkler certifications.
A professional warehouse design is vital for optimizing the workplace and creating an efficient and cost-effective warehouse. Warehouse design is not easy—you need an experienced professional to help obtain building permits and implement ideal storage solutions read more…