Bulk Rack Shelving: Everything You Need to Know
Bulk rack shelving is designed for hand picking your items, and considered the happy medium between heavy duty boltless shelving and pallet racking. They consist of all welded frames and welded beams with a built-in safety clip. Also, you get to choose either wire decking or particle board decking.
What are the advantages of Bulk Rack Shelving?
- Made for Hand Picking: Bulk racks are accessible from the front and back, making it easy to load and unload items from the units. The best part is that you don’t need a forklift because bulk racks are strictly designed for hand picking.
- Highly Configurable: Bulk racks are easily configurable. Shelves can be adjusted with no hassle, and there are a variety of height and depth combinations available to fit your warehouse or garage needs.
- Easy to Assemble: Bulk rack systems are very easy to assemble and can be adjusted to fit a wide range of applications from storing tires to simple boxed inventory.
- Cost Effective: Bulk racks are a great cost effective alternative to pallet racking, offering all welded frames and strong capacities for a significantly lower price per unit.
Is Bulk Rack Shelving for You?
- Do you hand pick your items?
- Is the depth needed less than 48”? For example, more custom sizes like 18”, 24” and 36”?
- Do you need higher capacities than what shelving offers?
- Do you need a shelving solution that isn’t as costly as pallet racking?
- Do you need higher capacities than what boltless shelving offers?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the questions above, then bulk racks are the perfect solution for your storage needs!
Bulk rack shelving is recommended for hand-picked items in the automotive industry, heavy paper storage, heavy liquids, and much more!
Please note: Bulk Racks are not for forklift use.