Temperature Controlled LTL and Distribution Facility
150,000 sqft - Chino, CA
- Temperature Controlled Food Storage
- Easy Access for Shipping
- Dense Storage Capacity
- Forklift Access
8,000 - Pallet Positions of Selective Pallet Racking
This project was done for a logistics company which services temperature controlled food storage. They recently purchased a new 150,000 square foot facility in Chino, CA. They needed pallet racking installed in their warehouse that could support heavy loads.
1. This company needed to store thousands of pallets of food-related items to be organized and easily accessed for shipping. They needed warehouse racking that allowed for dense storage and forklift access.
2. Because of the amount of weight they plan on storing, they need a sturdy pallet racking system that can handle heavy duty tasks.
SOLUTIONS PROVIDED BY QMH
1. 8,000 pallet positions of selective racking were installed for efficient and dense pallet storage. In order to make the system even more dense, over-aisle storage was constructed on the upper 3 beam levels.
2. Row spacers were installed to secure the uprights and maintain even spacing throughout the entire racking system.
3. Uprights were doubled up on the first two levels to provide extra strength for heavy duty storage.