Commercial Realty Solutions
Are your clients purchasing or leasing a new warehouse? If so, chances are they’ll likely need storage and racking systems, dock equipment, material handling equipment, city permits, and guidance ensuring that their facility is compliant with local building and fire codes. We work with commercial realtors to offer their clients comprehensive warehouse solutions.
QMH offers a full range of material handling products and services to get warehouse facilities up and running quickly, efficiently, and within city guidelines. Work with us to bring a comprehensive solution to your clients to minimize the headache that comes with opening or relocating to a new warehouse. The expertise and industry experience we’ve accumulated since 1991 makes us the ideal partner for commercial real estate agents who want to provide additional value to their clients by helping them fully equip their new warehouse.
Benefits of Partnering with QMH
- Project relocation management
- Design & Layout of prospective property
- Peace of mind working with a licensed general contractor
- Free property evaluation to determine suitability for your client
- Utilize our knowledge & expertise spanning over 25 years
- Permit code interpretations
- Permit violation resolutions prior to purchase
- Comprehensive in-house warehouse solutions
- Free press release detailing our partnership & project(s)
- Thorough due diligence for maximum customer satisfaction
QMH Products & Services
- ✔ Expert permit preparation and submission
- ✔ Detailed CAD drawings for warehouse layouts and plans
- ✔ Experienced and knowledgeable installation and relocation team
- ✔ Dedicated support team for project oversight throughout progress and completion
Contractor’s Lic. #731100 (B, D34)
Experience & Expertise
Quality Products & Services
Project Case Studies
Food Distribution Company
This project was done for a food distribution company in need of an efficient storage system for pallets as well as smaller food packages in their new warehouse location.
Temperature Controlled LTL Distribution Facility
This project was done for a logistics company which services temperature controlled food storage. They recently purchased a new 150,000 square foot facility in Chino, CA.