Loading Dock Plates
Warehouse Loading Dock Plates
Bluff Manufacturing Aluminum Loading Dock Plates are recommended for light activity, non-powered loading applications, and ideal for low to medium volume dock loading. Aluminum dock plates should be used with hand trucks and pallet jacks only and NOT with power equipment such as fork lift trucks. For such applications, please see our dock boards.
These dock plates come with bolt on steel legs for securing between the loading dock and the trailer and have the standard lip length of 11 inches for a conventional trailer. There is also the option of 14-inch lips for refrigerated applications.
Advantages of Dock Plates
- Perfect for light, non-powered loading dock applications
- Ideal for use with hand trucks and pallet jacks
- Bolt-on steel legs for securing between the dock and trailer
- 11-inch lip length, with 14-inch lip length optional
- Manufactured and tested in compliance with ANSI Standard MH30.2
Available in two capacity ranges (Models A & B) as well as a wide range of sizes available, Bluff’s aluminum loading dock plate is the perfect solution for your lighter loads, offering a low cost solution for bridging the gap between your loading dock and trucks, trailers, and other vehicles.